Much can be said about the benefits of refreshing, modernizing and energizing your employee workspaces, and we’ve recently completed our contribution to a project whose ambition it was to do just that. Working with a diverse and positive team including contractors, interior designers, project services, facilities and information services the team pulled together a successful complete floor renovation and re-imagined some aging traditional downtown office space.
These projects can have the following positive impacts to the workforce:
- Improve employee productivity
- Increase morale
- Encourage more collaboration between individuals and teams
- Provide energizing workspaces to fuel creative thinking and problem-solving
- Attract new talent to an organization who is interested in investing in healthy and productive workspaces for their staff
Some of the features we’ve added to this renovation project included:
- Assortment of displays across various zones on the floor which allow for viewing of cable TV, corporate signage and messaging, and also act as a flexible digital content-sharing and presentation space to view and discuss content with small teams.
- A very clean and un-cluttered environment allowing intuitive and simple user controlled displays and wireless sharing.
- Zone based and floor-wide audio system for local audio and centralized audio for soothing background music.
- A training area with presentation space and wireless audio and telephony capabilities.
- Centralized program control to easily adjust content to all displays and audio zones, and flexibility for new use-cases in the future.
The services and technology we provide are an essential ingredient in planning and designing, implementing and supporting these new workspaces. If you are considering how to leverage new technologies in a refreshed work space to revitalize your employee’s environment please do reach out to us. We’ve got exciting ideas and a talented team who is easy to work with, and a network of partners with the expertise to deliver any renovation project. We look forward to hearing from you!