CCOMM Integrated Technology Services Inc. is a highly respected leader in the technology integration business. We provide an extensive breadth of expertise in solutions for video collaboration across small, medium and large businesses. With principal operations in Canada and flexible delivery and support services available, CCOMM is uniquely positioned to provide high value solutions to corporations from coast to coast.
Our customers tell us we bring a fresh perspective to the table. Our passion and knowledge helps bring clarity to the technical and operational demands of IT when paired with the individual and sometimes dynamic needs expressed by your business partners. We help you deliver successful projects that meet or exceed the mandate, are easy to use and designed with your future needs in mind. We are trusted, we are flexible and easy to work with. These are reasons why a wide range of organizations have brought us in to help them with their design, adoption and deployment of networked audio and video communications.
For additional information be sure to check out a feature article published on CCOMM in Business In Focus magazine!
To share some examples, at any given time you could find our teams working on:
• Purpose-built visualization rooms for engineering, geoscience or medical technologists,
• Control operations centres and emergency operations environments equipped with intelligently designed audio and video switching and control,
• Enterprise-wide deployments of video conferencing enabled endpoints,
• Providing on-site project and technical expertise contracted to design and engineer a company global standard for their collaborative meeting environments,
• Designing and deploying collaborative room solutions for Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Poly, Zoom, or other VMR-backed conferencing architectures,
• Implementing robust training centres or distance learning studios equipped with expertly engineered audio systems and innovative collaboration and content sharing tools,
• Customizing digital signage solutions which not only deliver rich imagery, physically or wirelessly, to vast networks of screens, but enables interactivity, learning and sharing.
• Programming room environments and building systems for maximized operational efficiency of technical assets, simplified operation and powerful diagnostic and reporting ability,
And much, much more.
Reach out to us to learn more and discuss how we can also help you move your business forward.
A Trusted Partner With Leading Companies
CCOMM Integrated Technology Services Inc. has spent years working closely with some of the largest and most respected companies in the world, traversing such industries as oil & gas, energy & utilities, manufacturing, financial, medical, retail, corporate services and entertainment. Over the years we have come to secure partnerships with some of the best names in the business.
CCOMM Integrated Technology Services Inc. is a growing business in Canada. If you have a background in audio visual technologies, relevant certification, technical training and experience, and are passionate about the growing field of corporate audio-visual and enterprise collaboration services we would love to hear from you.
Please contact us and tell us about yourself.
Senior AV Technician. Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
We are looking for an experienced AV technician for our Calgary region! For more details and to apply, follow this link to our Indeed hiring page.