Infocomm 2019 – the industry’s largest conference and trade show in North America has come and gone for another year. Here were some of the observations and highlights we took away:
- The (Microsoft) Teams onslaught has arrived and there are many companies on-board to enable and empower this business toolset in collaborative meeting spaces. Plenty of integration options for virtually any type of room.
- More ways to connect and share wirelessly with improving enterprise-class management and analytics toolsets.
- Here a video wall, there a video wall, everywhere a video wall. It was hard not to be dazzled by a video wall for every use case with more clarity, crispness and literally greater flexibility than ever before. As the options increase and the price point comes down it appears to be another banner year for video walls across most industries.
- Further advancements in video camera technologies supporting intelligent framing and even on-board analytics.
- Continued expansion of cloud based services offerings covering video collaboration, digital signage, AVoIP and enterprise asset and performance management platforms. With ongoing and accelerated adoption of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS across companies of all sizes, these video communication and collaboration services are following closely in demand.
We’re looking forward to discussing these and other new and exciting business-enhancing needs of our clients in the year to come!